Skip to main content

THE BIG QUESTION 103

Who are you? Who do you think you are? Much deeper than you think,the question seems simple on the surface but the content it holds can change or ruin the life of someone. We all have been asked this question in years past and various answer has been given to this but non has really answered the self claim "simple question." Who are you is a question that defines you, a question that reveals your capabilities, it's a single question that identifies your whole essence of existence. If you are still having difficulties answering that question, you are losing your value.
For you to be able to give an accurate answer that best suit that question, you have to be familiar with the little question that makes up that single question.
WHO ARE YOU?


SELF-AWARENESSSelf awareness is the recognition of your personality, your strength and weakness, your likes and dislikesDeveloping self awareness can help you to recognize WHO YOU ARE  and assess your abilities. 

you have to be able to identify what you are made up of and be able to explore that content. Self awareness is on of the major key in knowing  who you areIt's falls falls under the categories of your inner and outer and outer self.
    • OUTER SELF: In life we spend so much time focused on our outer self, the person we present to others. The outer self is concerned with what others thing or say, it's always looking over our shoulders at what others are doing and comparing our self to others. The outer self is a mask we ware to cover up the fact that we have lost touch with our inner self 
      • INNER SELF:  Is the person that no one ever sees, your inner self consist of the true feelings, desires, likes and dislikes that you masked from the world in other to be accepted and admired by the society. Finding your unique self expresses who you truly are and that means you have to remove the mask of the outer self. 

        "A deep understanding of what you are made of from will give you an idea of who you are" So what are you made up from???


        Comments

        Popular posts from this blog

        Inspiring Poem

        Did you know that the month April is recognized as World Poetry month. In honour of this and also because I'm a poet, I'm publishing a self-written poem titled, I'm a Youth. The poem identifies the carefree lifestyle of youths of this generation. I wrote this poem through accumulated experiences, how I feel at times as well as what I see in many youths. Hope you are inspired; Poem: I'm a Youth I'm a youth This means I'm young I'm growing and developing I'm a youth This means I can be shy I can be immature I can do insensible things I'm a youth My mum says I'm strong headed I love to do things myself and take orders from no one. I'm a youth My dad gives me responsibilities I grumble, groan and cant wait to be in the company of my friends. I'm a youth This means I'm always concerned about my looks- shape, clothes, hair I try to be updated on the latest trends. I'm a youth I love to list

        Still I Rise

        “You may write me down in history With your bitter twisted lies You may trod me in the very dirt But still, like dust, I’ll rise” The above is an excerpt from the poem ‘Still I Rise’ by Maya Angelou one of the most renowned poets of all times. I just love this woman (She’s late by the way…tears). This poem is a personal favourite. In the course of our struggle, success story we will encounter setbacks- fact. We’ll experience disappointments, betrayals, failure. But it’s all meant to make you greater, give you a new strength and increase your wisdom. So do not lament over issues instead give joy and thanks for it is another opportunity to learn something new, break records and refine yourself. Yes, I am aware it’s not easy during times of difficulty but you have to learn to have a resilient spirit that says, “No matter what happens, how big the obstacle is, how tired I may seem, I will not give up, I will not let the problem overcome me. I shall conquer, possess and achieve greate

        Who is a Christian youth

        Hey guys! Its Teenella reporting live from her bedroom😉. I just started this blog and I've been thinking nonstop what I should write about.  I wanted to write some kind of mission statement. But it didn't seem appealing to me. So I've spared you the weary talk. 📝 I'm not saying mission statements are boring or. Unimportant. I'll do it later. Instead I'm going to explain what it means to be a christian youth. Two words here: Christian and youth. Definitions: Christian- a religious person who believes Jesus is the Christ and who is a member of a Christian denomination. Youth- a young person (especially a young man or boy) literally a Christian youth is a young person who is a follower of Christ. But I believe there's more to it than just a young follower. Surely it has a deeper meaning. What's you're understanding of a christian youth? To be continued....