Monday, 14 August 2017

Love Songs by Christian musicians

Don't you just love love? So beautiful, I find myself falling in love with love. Crazy right?
Anyway here's a list of love songs from my favorite Christian musicians:

  1. Beautiful Life 2 (Mine) by Trip Lee
  2. Desire by Gawvi feat. Darrein Safron
  3. Love You Better by Derek Minor feat. JC
  4. California Lovers by Tori Kelly
  5. Don't Wanna Wake Up by Capital Kings
  6. Got You On My Mind
  7. Electric Love by Britt Nicole
  8. Cant Live Without by Hollyn
  9. My Little Baby by Canon feat. DJ Official
  10. Nobody Love by Tori Kelly
  11.  Love Go High by Derek Minor feat, Chrisette Michelle
  12. Lights Go out by KB feat. Blanca and Justin Ebach
  13. Fallin In Love by Britt Nicole
  14. Be With You by Tedashii feat. Lester 'L2' Shaw
  15. All I Need Is You by Lecrae
  16. I Can Wait by Trip Lee
  17. 808 by Tedashii
  18. All My Love by Hollyn
  19. First Heartbreak by Tori Kelly
  20. I was Made for Loving You

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BIG QUESTION 103

Who are you? W ho do you think you are?  Much deeper than you think,the question seems simple on the surface but the content it holds can ...