Skip to main content

THE BITTER TRUTH 103 (WHY I FAILED)





Maybe it’s because I did not prepare.
Maybe it’s because I slept too much.
I think it’s because I did not have enough practice.
OH! Is it because I did not pray?

So many similar questions has been used as judgment for failure in our lives but the true and only reason why I failed was just IGNORANCE.
All those questions are just parts to failure but can never be a reason for failure; we have directed the reason for failure to different angle but still did not realize that failure is caused by IGNORANCE.
Ignorance not only limited to the lack of knowledge or education, can also know what to do but lack the information to do it. Ignorance to do when you have to do it and ignorance to do how you need to do it has been the bedrock that has enhance  failure in all ways, ignorance has spearheaded failure for so long and will continue to until it is realized and defeated. 
The point at which failure begin is the part at which we start being ignorant about things and that can contribute to failure. It’s not because you did not read that's why you failed your exam, it because you where ignorant on when to read. There are three (3) question that participate in us achieving that success we want but the power of ignorance aim most at the question of WHY, WHEN and  HOW.

WHY? 
A simple but still a hard one to answer, it’s a question of REASON and an important one at most; it’s a question that answer the reason why you need something done. WHY do you need to read? Why do you need to work hard? Why? Why? Why? Is a question that needs to be answered and ignorance has help to cover that aspect which has left many with no reason of being that success? You need to identify with the REASON in other to understand the process.
WHEN? A question of TIME and the most important of all three, this question has left so many stranded, they were able to identify the REASON but fail to identify with the TIME to start. Having identifying with the REASON  why you need to read for your exam, then you need to map out WHEN you need to start reading, the best time which would be convenient for you to start reading. The question WHEN is what kick start any dream, vision or goal. We also have to be very cautious of "WHEN" cause having the authentic reason but bad timing can lead to disaster.
HOW? HOW? HOW? After being able to identify with your REASON and you are able to plan out the kick off TIME, now it’s time to know the PROCESS. HOW? Is just a question of PROCESS, the way at which you want it to be accomplished? You know why you should read for your exam and you know when you should read, now you should have a process on how you want to kick off your reading, how do you tend to start reading? Do you prefer day or night reading? Do you think the library is the best place to start the reading? That is what the question HOW? Is all about, if you have your REASON and you are ready for kick off but fail to have a   PROCESS then your flight would have to be delayed. 
The key to achievement is the process it follows.... Ukeje Elex Ebuka
Those questions sounds simple and has a quick answer to but should be carefully answered. Ignorance is a killer of dreams and goal so we should be careful to face it by identifying with our self.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who is a Christian youth

Hey guys! Its Teenella reporting live from her bedroom😉. I just started this blog and I've been thinking nonstop what I should write about.  I wanted to write some kind of mission statement. But it didn't seem appealing to me. So I've spared you the weary talk. 📝 I'm not saying mission statements are boring or. Unimportant. I'll do it later. Instead I'm going to explain what it means to be a christian youth. Two words here: Christian and youth. Definitions: Christian- a religious person who believes Jesus is the Christ and who is a member of a Christian denomination. Youth- a young person (especially a young man or boy) literally a Christian youth is a young person who is a follower of Christ. But I believe there's more to it than just a young follower. Surely it has a deeper meaning. What's you're understanding of a christian youth? To be continued....

Inspiring Poem

Did you know that the month April is recognized as World Poetry month. In honour of this and also because I'm a poet, I'm publishing a self-written poem titled, I'm a Youth. The poem identifies the carefree lifestyle of youths of this generation. I wrote this poem through accumulated experiences, how I feel at times as well as what I see in many youths. Hope you are inspired; Poem: I'm a Youth I'm a youth This means I'm young I'm growing and developing I'm a youth This means I can be shy I can be immature I can do insensible things I'm a youth My mum says I'm strong headed I love to do things myself and take orders from no one. I'm a youth My dad gives me responsibilities I grumble, groan and cant wait to be in the company of my friends. I'm a youth This means I'm always concerned about my looks- shape, clothes, hair I try to be updated on the latest trends. I'm a youth I love to list

Still I Rise

“You may write me down in history With your bitter twisted lies You may trod me in the very dirt But still, like dust, I’ll rise” The above is an excerpt from the poem ‘Still I Rise’ by Maya Angelou one of the most renowned poets of all times. I just love this woman (She’s late by the way…tears). This poem is a personal favourite. In the course of our struggle, success story we will encounter setbacks- fact. We’ll experience disappointments, betrayals, failure. But it’s all meant to make you greater, give you a new strength and increase your wisdom. So do not lament over issues instead give joy and thanks for it is another opportunity to learn something new, break records and refine yourself. Yes, I am aware it’s not easy during times of difficulty but you have to learn to have a resilient spirit that says, “No matter what happens, how big the obstacle is, how tired I may seem, I will not give up, I will not let the problem overcome me. I shall conquer, possess and achieve greate